Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Juicing... again.

Well... it has been a while for sure.

I have continued doing various healthy things to remedy my weight issues. Nothing helps. I tried counting calories again most recently. For over a month I stayed within 1200 calories per day, sometimes 1000. NOTHING. I didn't budge an ounce.

So, my memory recalled some success with juicing a while back. I came to this very blog to review my past adventure, and I realize it was something I really should have stuck with. I remember the feeling I had after just a week or so when my clothes started to fit better.

That was a great feeling.

I have a friend's wedding coming up next month on March 22, 2015... and I am the Maid of Honor.  This body of mine needs to do some improving before then. On July 11th, 2015 my cousin in Upstate New York is also getting married... and I am going to travel East for that (we're really close). Flying fluffy is miserable... and from Alaska to the East Coast? Oh heck no, that is not gonna happen. And my family... I don't want to see them like this. I have always been the fat one. This time... things are gonna be different.

On March 3rd I have a neurologist's appointment.  I have not changed in weight since the last appointment I had with them sometime around September. During this next appointment, we'll see how much change 14 days of juicing does. After that, I will start weighing at home again. I just want to let the next 2 weeks go by without thinking about numbers.  The last time I juiced for longer than just a couple days in a row, I lost 14 pounds in 8 days.  Cross your fingers!

So, here's to another round of juicing! May my will power be strong!

This is pretty much an entire package of celery, an entire package of carrots, and 2 apples.  Next time I'm holding back on a piece or 2 of celery, taking out a carrot or 2, and adding an apple.  The juice from this filled up 2 bottles that hold 750ml each.

No comments:

Post a Comment