Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 11

Well, I learned a valuable lesson today.  If you don't give yourself enough time in the morning to wash and juice your produce, then package it and clean the juicer, you live on water for the day.

That's right. I walked into the kitchen this morning knowing I was running behind, looked at the clock, and made the executive decision to just go to work and drink a lot of water.  Of course, this had to happen on the same night that I had class after work (Murphy's Law) and when folks were chowing down on pizza.  

Y'know, it wasn't that bad.  Yesterday around 4pm I drank my last mixed juice, and around 10pm enjoyed the delicious lime juice (I love sour stuff!). Since then, just water.  I feel fine and rather than bother with the juicer tonight, I am just going to bed and juicing in the morning. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment